Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Head of Arabic Subjects to join our dynamic team in Liwa International School For Girls in Al Ain.
• The development and implementation of the Departmental Action Plan in line with the requirements of the School Development Plan.
• To be responsible for the quality of teaching and learning in the Arabic Subjects department.
• To be responsible for ensuring that all teachers in the department have undertaken effective planning for the term, completed and implement the three-part lesson plan which have clear learning objectives.
• Monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and learning by observing teaching, scrutinizing planning and students’ work and providing developmental feedback to teachers on how they can improve.
• To ensure that teachers have identified those students who are not making expected progress and are providing a differentiated programme for them as appropriate.
• Bachelor degree in Education or Arabic Degree with a teaching qualification.
• A minimum 8 years’ of teaching experience, including at least 4 years of experience as a Head of Department.