Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Head of English Department to join our team in Liwa International school Falaj Hazaa, Al Ain .
• The development and implementation of the Departmental Action Plan in line with the requirements of the School Development Plan.
• To be responsible for the quality of teaching and learning in the English department.
• To be responsible for ensuring that all teachers in the department have undertaken effective planning for the term, completed and implement the three-part lesson plan which have clear learning objectives.
• Monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and learning by observing teaching, scrutinizing planning and students’ work and providing developmental feedback to teachers on how they can improve.
• To ensure that teachers have identified those students who are not making expected progress and are providing a differentiated programme for them as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or English Degree with a teaching qualification.
• A minimum 8 years’ of teaching experience, including at least 4 years of experience as a Head of Department.