Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding Human Resources Coordinator to join our team.
This role will be reporting to the Director of Human Resources.
• Provide support and advice on the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development and staff counselling.
• Manage and support day to day operations of the Human Resources.
• Manage the administration of human resources policies, procedures and programs.
• Provide assistance in staff recruitment, including the development of job descriptions, person specifications, job advertisement preparation, review and checking of application forms, shortlisting, interviewing as required, tracking of the recruitment process, communication with candidates and the selection of candidates when required.
• Monitor staff performance and attendance activities, and investigate causes for staff absences.
• Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
• Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the Human Resources Field, preferably in Education. English and Arabic fluency is preferred.