The KG teacher role is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing an appropriate instructional program in a learning environment that guides and encourages KG students to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
• Bachelor degree in Education or other relevant field with a teaching qualification.
• Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
• Creative and artistic teaching abilities
• The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
• Teaching and organization skills
• Patience and flexibility
• Strong communication skills
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculum as a KG teacher.