Middle School and High School English Teacher position is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing an appropriate instructional English program in a learning environment that guides and encourages Middle school and /or High School students to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
• Bachelor degree in Education or Bachelor Degree in English language and Literature with a teaching qualification.
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability and desire to work collaboratively with a multinational teaching team.
• Well-organized and committed
• Creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
• Must be a Native English Speaker
A minimum of 3 years of solid and demonstrable teaching experience ideally within an American Curriculums as an English teacher at Middle/High School.