Liwa Education is looking to hire outstanding SEN Teacher Assistant to join our growing and dynamic team in Liwa International School – Al Qattara for the Academic year 2023-24 start.
Job responsibilities and main duties:
Support for pupils:
• to assist pupils to become better learners
• to support pupils to overcome barriers to learning so they are able to work independently and in the company of other pupils
Support for the teacher(s):
• to develop a mutually supportive relationship with the teaching staff to help pupils again access to the curriculum by differentiating instructions and resources
Support for the curriculum:
• to support the delivery of the enhanced curriculum offered by the school
Support for the School:
• to work as part of a flexible and supportive team to further the ethos of the school
• to undertake the relevant training to enhance personal development and use the knowledge to benefit the school and its pupils
• to attend Staff, Key Stage and TA’s meetings to develop and disseminate good practice.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• IELTS score for a minimum 5.5.
• At least two-years of experience working with students of determination and those with special education needs.