Liwa Education is looking to hire an outstanding senior accountant to join one of our new schools in Al Ain .
This role will be reporting to the Chief accountant.
1. Invoicing and collection of fees from parents.
2. Accounting of daily fees collection and deposit to bank.
3. Reporting of daily fees collections from system.
4. Follow up on receivables
5. Accounting of supplier invoicing and payments
6. Reconciliation of supplier accounts
7. Accounting of Petty cash
8. Preparation of Bank reconciliation and VAT reports.
9. Supporting monthly book closure, audit process and budget preparation & Daily reporting of Bank Position.
Bachelor Degree in accounting.
Must have at least 3 years’ experience in an accountant role, preferably in Education. English and Arabic fluency is preferred.