The Subject Leader is responsible for ensuring that the subject is effectively planned, delivered and assessed to meet the required national and international standards across all the Liwa schools from Kindergarten to Grade 12. The post provides an opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic individual who has a passion for their subject and can transmit this passion to students. The Subject Leader will act as a role model for colleagues and students, ensuring teaching and learning are consistently of high quality, assessment practices are fit for purpose and students of all abilities are both challenged and supported to achieve their full potential.
Liwa Education is currently seeking suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the following subject areas:
– Islamic Education
● A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant subject area.
● A relevant teaching qualification.
● Excellent communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
● Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a subject leadership role.
● Strong knowledge and experience of curriculum development and assessment design and methodology.