Professional individuals with a passion for early years education are required to join the Teddy Bear Nursery team. Applicants must be confident in their ability to lead a nursery classroom while following the nursery policies and procedures to ensure best practice. Applicants must be enthusiastic and experienced in early years curriculum while also open to further professional development as required. Successful candidates will also be assisting the Branch Manager in creating and maintaining a warm, nurturing and supportive early education setting for children of multiple nationalities and cultures.
● University degree in Early Childhood Education OR
● University degree in other specialization combined by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level3) OR
● High School degree combined by a certified professional certificate in Early Childhood Education and Care (Level 3) or practical experience in early childhood care for at least 2 years.
● Must be a Native English Speaker
● Minimum of 2 years teaching experience within an early years setting.